Monday, September 29, 2014

Letter on Monday, September 29th

Happy Monday!

So transfer calls were this Saturday... It was rough.  We were thinking we'd both be staying here but Sister Cook is being transferred.  Its super bittersweet. I'm SO happy I'm staying because I LOVE everyone here and there is just so much more work to do but I'm also heartbroken Sister Cook is leaving. I just love her! 

We had an incredible last week together though.  ___ who we met last Sunday is progressing so quick.  She is just SO pure in heart.  She is just soaking everything up.  Weve met with her almost every day and she came to the Women's General Broadcast meeting Saturday.  She loves it all and just keeps saying, "this makes so much sense! Why doesn't everyone accept this?!"  She even went to the store right after to buy a journal so she could write down everything that she is learning.  She really is just a miracle.  I feel so blessed to have met her- Its such a blessing to be teaching her.  

Katie came to church on Sunday as well.  She loves the Book of Mormon and has had so many great experiences with the missionaries and with her neighbors who are members.  She is really progressing.  She is taking us out for steak dinner tonight before Sister Cook leaves.  We just love Katie so much.  We also taught her mom Lynne this week too.  There family is really so dear to my heart and its been such a joy to watch them start to embrace the gospel.  

Another of our investigators Jane committed to baptism this past week.  She has had such a hard life with abuse and I just know she is going to find so much peace from the gospel.  I'm just so grateful for all the incredible people we are working with and I know that we were led to them.  I feel so blessed that I get to stay and continue to watch them progress.  I'm truly grateful.  I hope you've all had a great week.  We are off to go finish saying goodbyes.  I love you all! 

Sister Robertson 

No comments:

Post a Comment