Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Letter on Monday, September 15th

Hello World!

Is it really Monday again?! Craziness.  I just need time to slow down
for a second.  I can't believe I've almost been out 9 months.  Its
gone by WAY too fast. These week was a good one.  It was pretty busy
with Mega zone conference and a few other meetings we had but through
the grace of God we were able to see everyone we wanted to see.

We have a few progressing investigators right now that we are working
with.  Our mission president is actually coming out on Thursday to
meet with two of them in preparation for baptism.  We are so grateful
and excited for his insights.  Mega Zone Conference was great and we
learned so much.  We are just excited to apply everything we learned
to our work.  Life is Good.

So lets see... We had some great moments this week... Like when all we
had a calendar confusion and all 3 sets of missionaries showed up for
the same dinner appointment... whoopsies.  That was awkward.  Or when
our GPS led us to the wrong address.  Ha We were sitting at a Panera
bread for like 30 minutes waiting for a member and finally we were
like maybe we are at the wrong panera bread??... So turns out we are
in the totally wrong town 30 minutes away.  Moral of the story...
always check your GPS.

We work with a lot of less actives here Annie, a less active we've
been working with since we first got here finally came to church
yesterday.  One of my favorite parts of being a missionary is being
able to testify of the blessings that come from keeping the
commandments.  I'm so grateful for the blessings I've seen in my life
and I'm grateful that Annie chose to trust that she would be blessed
as she kept the sabbath day holy.  I love being a missionary!

Hope you all have a great week!

Sister Robertson

1. Sisters from my MTC district at Megazone Conference- we are all out
on the island now :)
2. Sisters at Megazone conference

No comments:

Post a Comment