Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Letter on July 28th

Hey Everyone!

Another great week here in Terryville.  This week we had our ward
missionary movie night.  We watched Ephraims rescue and we had a great
turn out! Sister Cook and I were in charge of the photo booth and I
must say we did a dang good job ;) We got some great pics of everyone!

We had some funny moments this week.  My favorite happened during our
ward correlation meeting.  Right as we started discussing our
investigators our ward correlator's wife screams, "--- THERE IS POOP ON
THE KITCHEN FLOOR!" No... it wasn't a missionary who pooped on the
floor... good guess though.  Ha her son is potty training and decided
he would rather poop (sorry mom... I mean messy...) on the floor than
in the toilet right in the middle of our meeting.  Made our meeting
pretty exciting.

Guess what else?! I mowed my first lawn this week! Yep... I'm not
joking... I'd never mowed a lawn before Saturday.  Don't worry we got
it all on video and everything.  It was a big day.  I only ran over
two big tree stumps too.  Haha we were helping Sister------
neighbor --- and she was out there just cracking up watching me.
I'm a pro now though.  Who would have thought I'd mow my first yard in
New York right?!

Our investigator --- came to church yesterday.  She is blind and so
her service dog came too.  She is the sweetest woman on the planet.
We are working with some amazing people and I feel so blessed to have
had them come into my life.  Missions are awesome! Sorry this is a
short letter this week.  We are headed to go play basketball.. yep...
basketball.  Who would have though I'd become a baller on my mission
too? Not I!  I hope you all have the best week EVER!

Miss you all!

Love, Sister Robertson
Sent from my iPad
1. Sister cook and I with the sign we made
2. reunited with Sister Joseph at Sister Conference
3. photo booth
4. more photo booth


No comments:

Post a Comment