Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Letter on July 21st

Hey Everyone!

Greetings from the promise land.... TERRYVILLE! I was transferred to
the Island last week and I LOVE it. My new companion is Sister Cook
and she is from Cokeville Wyoming...total population 500.  So its a
good things shes starting her mission out here on the island :) She is
great. We've already had so many adventures out here.

Speaking of adventures... last night we knocked a members door on
accident. Awesome right? They opened the door and we saw them all
sitting together in the living room and we were like wait a second...
we know you! It was awesome.  Definitely something that only happens
when you are blinded into an area. Pretty funny.

Also we've had some funny excuses lately knocking doors lately.  My
favorite was, "Sorry I had a birthday party a few days ago and I'm
really tired" Who gets a birthday party hang over for a whole week? Oh
the adventures of finding.

The ward here is awesome.  They are so willing to help us out... and
feed us... holy cow.  Haha Sister Cook and I keep joking that the
members here are really helping us grow.... not just spiritually but
physically too... in width. There is the cutest grandma in our ward,
Grandma Lugo.  On our first Sunday here kids STORMED the relief
society room after church.  I was like what in the world is
happening?! Turns out Grandma Lugo brings her treat bag every Sunday
to give the kids treats.  Its so awesome! I love the ward here and can
tell we are going to see miracles the next few transfers working
together.

Well I hope you all had a great week.  Happy 24th of July!

Love, Sister Robertson
1. Yep... I'm still in NY
2. Taking advantage of free slurpee day
3. Yarn dolls from our investigator


No comments:

Post a Comment